[Vision2020] "Happy Hour" is not what Aristotle had in mind

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Tue May 30 12:45:05 PDT 2006

Nick,

Sorry, I got bored with this long before I reached the end of your
long-winded-diatribe of intelluctual word wasting.

As a redneck I would just sum it all up like this... "Never too much fun!"
Makes sense, it's to the point and it doesn't waste time.  See, wasn't that
easy?

Enjoy your retirement,

Dick S.