[Vision2020] local 'promise a' scholars

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue May 30 12:19:01 PDT 2006

Yeah, but now see what you've done...they're gonna have to admit they were
wrong - something Dale C and Doug F are NOT in the habit of doing.  Anyone
got pliers so we can get that apology un-stuck from their throats after the
removal of their foot from their mouths?

Plus, now the pic of Rbt. E Lee has to come down - again.

So much deception, so little time....

J  :]