[Vision2020] local 'promise a' scholars

Debbie Gray dgray at uidaho.edu
Tue May 30 11:30:44 PDT 2006

 Well, I think this is an honest mistake. I made the same
mistake (not that I absorbed that it was Robert E or Robert R
Lee, I didn't pay any attention to that and had to go back and
re-read it!) and I just quoted directly from the Idaho State
Board of Education report.

What other people chose to do with it or re-interpret it is one
thing but making the assumption that multiple press sources
referenced it as Robert E is not some coordinated campaign of
misinformation and truthiness. Unless I have been brainwashed
into it somehow...

oh no....

Debbie