[Vision2020] local 'promise a' scholars

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Tue May 30 07:26:22 PDT 2006

tom "fact checker guy" hansen,

Maybe we were trying to make a point that the facts were changed by
several sources (ie. the trib, state board ed news release and a close
friend of Sen. Lee) and that the state board of education and the
Lewiston Trib needs to check their facts prior to printing a story or
releasing a news release.

I bet that the students that got the scholarship knew the difference!

Have a good day at your gov'ment job where you will check this out I'm
sure!

Doug