[Vision2020] A Polite Request

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon May 29 19:29:54 PDT 2006

To Whom it May Concern:

When we are engaged in a public dialogue, please keep it public.
Private conversations I will keep private, unless you threaten me
physically, in which case I will feel inclined to share your threats
with the world.  However, public dialogue is of diminished benefit
when one of the participants decides to limit the audience, and hence
is of no interest to me.

In other words, the privacy of public dialogue suddenly turned into
confidential asides will not be respected forthwith.

Chas