[Vision2020] memorial day

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Mon May 29 13:45:51 PDT 2006

This is how we remember our fallen troops and loved ones, by blasting our
president? WTF?

On that note Thank you for all that have served, had loved ones die in
combat or in the line of duty, or have served our military in some other
way. Without you folks we would't be having this discussion.

Thank You
Matt