[Vision2020] Iraq's My Lai Massacre

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Mon May 29 11:27:52 PDT 2006

"Rep. John Murtha, a Pennsylvania Democrat and former marine who has become
a fierce critic of the Iraq war, said he had no doubt marines killed
innocent civilians in Haditha and tried to cover up the deaths."

I think it is disgusting for `people like Nick Gier to post this sort of
inflamable material to a public forum.  What are his motives?  Is he trying
to be a part of the solution to a problem or simply attempting to further
the rhetoric and anger?

It is clear what Mr. Gier thinks about our soldiers in Iraq.  He believes
they are cold blooded murders who kill innocent people without provocation.
Why else would he post such a condemnation of them here even bofore they
have had a chance to defend themselves?   He takes the word of people who
live in an area where insurgents daily contrive ways to turn people against
America and our military by fabricating stories and killing others who do
not go along with them.  What sort of man condems our own troops as heinous
murderers and then claims to support them and their families?  Why can't he
wait for the investigation to be completed and the facts to be known before
implicating our own soldiers of these heinous acts on the word of those who
may have other motives in mind, other than getting out the truth?

And just read the words of John Murtha, the great American traitor.  He has
already condemed our troops as murderers and thugs, without waiting for the
facts to be investigated.  Even if his accusations prove to be true, after
investigation, Murtha proves by his own words just how anxious he is to make
America look bad to the rest of the world and support the insurgency by
giving them credibility, even before the actual facts are known.  Don't
these soldiers deserve the same right to defend themselves as anyone else?

Nick Gier is a fake and a fraud if he pretends to care about our troops or
our country.  He is the sort of scum our colleges are wrought with who are
indoctrinating our young people with phillosiphies and ideals against their
own nation.  The very nation that has made it possible for them to attend
the colleges where people like Gier fill them full of bull shit.

One does not have to be an intelluctual or college professor to recognize
the motives of people like Nick Gier.  He makes it clear with his venomous
attacks on our society daily.  He hates everything about our country, our
government and anyone who does not agree with his ultra-liberal stance on
every single issue.

Most of you defended the right of Kanay Mubita to a fair hearing, but you
will likely support the smearing of our own troops by people like Gier and
Murtha.  All the while, pretending that you support the troops!  What a
joke!

Excuse me while I retch!

Dick Sherwin