[Vision2020] Re: subdivisions (Was "Tribune Uncovers")

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Sun May 28 22:25:48 PDT 2006

My appreciation to Bill Bonte and John Dickinson
for an informative and pleasant dialogue on the
topic.  Both of your responses were helpful.

As I travel east on Joseph St often, I can easily
agree that the Joseph Bridge is a real
problem.  Hopefully, that can be given a high
priority - before all the properties slated for
Salisbury and Rolling Hills come on line.

Thanks again John and Bill.