[Vision2020] Rodeo Center

cynthia nichols cynthiann0 at mac.com
Sun May 28 09:05:24 PDT 2006

I think it's ironic that the empty Rodeo Center has its picture on
the front page of the MPDN this weekend as a good example of "mixed
use"--with the houses on the hill--again with no walkway to get to
Rodeo Center easily from the houses above.

Anyone know how much empty retail space IS there in Moscow now?

cynthia nichols

"The world is too dangerous for anything but truth and too small for
anything but love."
William Sloane Coffin