[Vision2020] Standing By His Promises

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun May 28 00:26:06 PDT 2006

Funny how the call for Todd Flack's resignation while he was on the P&Z,
when he so obviously was biased towards CC on several items he voted on, was
met with shouts of "religious persecution."

At least Bob Stout is man enough to say what he means and mean what he says.
  Mayhap CC "men" should take integrity lessons from him?!!

J  :]