[Vision2020] FW: Hercules Defeats Goliath

TIM RIGSBY tim.rigsby at hotmail.com
Thu May 25 11:37:23 PDT 2006

>From wakeupwalmart.com

" 'Politics is the art of controlling your environment.' That is one of the
key things I learned in these years, and I learned it the hard way. Anybody
who thinks that 'it doesn't matter who's President' has never been Drafted
and sent off to fight and die in a vicious, stupid War on the other side of
the World -- or been beaten and gassed by Police for trespassing on public
property -- or been hounded by the IRS for purely political reasons -- or
locked up in the Cook County Jail with a broken nose and no phone access and
twelve perverts wanting to stomp your ass in the shower. That is when it
matters who is President or Governor or Police Chief. That is when you will
wish you had voted." - Hunter S. Thompson