[Vision2020] Narrow the Path Move Beyond

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed May 24 12:54:14 PDT 2006

Merde!!!

Joe;

A.  You did NOTHING to Doug F, personally, therefore apologizing to HIM is a
waste of time.  You apologized to the correct person, he as accepted it, it
is now time for Doug F to move on.

B.  Forgiveness?  Doesn't he need to understand Jesus'/God's Love before he
can implement The Word?

C.  Do not grovel before swine - God's Word is what you should be following
and are from what is evident.

J  :]