[Vision2020] Too Much

Barrett Schroeder Barrett at hideandfur.com
Tue May 23 16:59:05 PDT 2006

I never receive any of these calls, maybe because my
phone is a business account, but I've heard about them.

The reason so many of the calls are from Republicans right
now is that we have several crowded Primary races, such as
the 6-way contest for US Congress.

I know there is at least one Democrat also doing recorded calls:
Larry LaRocco for Lieutenant Governor.  A friend played the
message he received for me.

It may be that these calls are so cheap that they just call everybody
and don't worry about who they are reaching.

Barrett