[Vision2020] year round school

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 16:01:04 PDT 2006

I like the idea of my sisiter's school in California has - half days during
the summer with a few weeks on/couple of weeks off.

During the school year, they go 6/9 weeks on, two/three weeks off, with 8
(not 6) hour days.  It has cut way down in day care costs for older children
and the kindergarten kids go full time, not half days.

Just some thoughts.

J  :]