[Vision2020] Locksmithing

Bruce and Jean Livingston jeanlivingston at turbonet.com
Tue May 23 13:38:59 PDT 2006

It has come to my attention that my glib response to Carl Westburg's
expression of satisfaction with Gary Crabtree's help on a locksmithing
question has once again proved the wisdom of many an English teacher's
insistence on proofreading any written project before submitting it.

When I said "likewise, [signifying my agreement with Carl on being satisfied
with Gary's help in a locksmithing situation] except that my job was too
little to do for free," I meant the opposite.  Carl got free help with a
question.  I didn't get free help, but that was because I had much more than
a question, and my job was TOO BIG, not too little, to do for free.  Nothing
but a satisfied customer here, Gary, and to the person who pointed it out
with an inquiry, thanks for asking and letting me realize that I mis-spoke.

Bruce Livingston.