[Vision2020] Vee haf veys of making them stop posting....................

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Mon May 22 22:39:49 PDT 2006

Sunil,

While I still feel that refusing to even consider the reasoned views of
those you disagree with is narrow minded and not conducive to intellectual
growth, I must also say that your last post was well reasoned and  reasonable.  You
are correct that I am not hindered from speaking to those  who choose to
consider my position.  A persuasive argument, Sunil, and I  find myself persuaded.
My future rhetoric on that particular subject will  be worded more
judiciously.

Thanks,     --Tony