[Vision2020] RE: Tribune uncovers new Moscowpro-growth gro

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 16:08:10 PDT 2006

J Ford and V 2020,

Why don't your give them a chance before your make snotty little remarks and
automatically dismissing them.

Remember this(GMA) group was established because of the Mark Solomans, Diane
Frenchs, and the MCA groups that back up their no growth attitudes. Smart
Growth, Please. Disguise it however you like, but it just adds up to little
or nil growth. The attitudes of these people are just to aggressive for
Moscow. Yes some of the people in the group have lives outside of the
computer, that depend on growth, including myself.

See what we can do first before belittling us to a bunch of money crazed
good ol boy. This group also wants what is best for Moscow.

MD

Matt