[Vision2020] Clergy put on notice

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun May 21 21:05:25 PDT 2006

Thank you, Wayne -- I appreciate your kind comments.

keely

From: "Art Deco" <deco at moscow.com>
To: "Vision 2020" <vision2020 at moscow.com>
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Clergy put on notice
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 14:21:51 -0700

J,

We have discussed this issue on V 2020 before.

The only Christian religious quasi-professionals who have showed concern
about the irreconcilable disconnect between the teaching and actions of the
Wilson & Family's Cult & Cash Machine and the teachings of Christ as found
in the gospels so far have been the courageos Keely and Michael.

The rest?  Lying, cowardly hypocrites!!!!!  Actions are what count.  Not
spineless dribble.

Wearing fancy costumes/uniforms, claiming loudly in numerous ways to love
and follow Christ but unwilling to make any visible effort to correct, let
alone expose those like the Cultmaster that putridly slander Christ and his
message for their on selfish purposes and ego-gratification.  If the
majority of the Christian religious professionals in this area are
representative of the lifeblood of Christianity, then what a feeble,
foundered, loveless, unprincipled religion Christianity as practiced is.

Such a situation makes another argument for being a non-believer:  Why would
an alleged, all-powerful, perfectly good god allow not only the rotting
feces spewed by Wilson in His name go unchecked, but why would such a god
allow itself to be represented by such a pathetic, weak-willed bunch of
dishcloths unwilling to expose such self-promoting/god obsuring heresy?

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com

While I do not agree with any of the super-natural claims held by Keely
and/or Michael, I see in them a Christ emulating integrity missing from
those in whom one would expect it the most:  Christian religious
professionals.

----- Original Message ----- From: "J Ford" <privatejf32 at hotmail.com>