[Vision2020] Re: A Swan Dive ?

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Sun May 21 09:48:01 PDT 2006

In part, Andreas wrote:

"So I'm calling you out, Ed.  Put up or shut up, now that your fifteen
minutes of fame are over.  Release your records or go home."

Amen!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****