[] Re: [Vision2020] Not Votng anymore-Waste of Time

Ed ecooper at turbonet.com
Wed May 17 07:27:23 PDT 2006

I doubt if your superintendent makes $200,000.  I live in Washington, where educators are paid much more, and ours made $102,000 last year...quite a bit, indeed. In Washington, the salaries of all government employees are public information. See here at http://lbloom.net/  Not sure about Idaho's laws in this respect. I located a WSU professor whom we might all know, however.

CAMPBELL,JOSEPH KEIM , ASSOC PROFESSOR , (figure on web site)  MONTHLY