[Vision2020] Love and the Lack Thereof

The Scimitar thescimitar13 at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 12:45:54 PDT 2006

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of
  death." (Proverbs 14:12)

  Kirkers and those who follow like suit: your lack of "true" Christian love has made
  strife among your neighbors and made you a laughingstock among your "enemies."
  "Thou makest us a strife unto our neighbors: and our enemies laugh among
  themselves." (Psalm 80:6)  "But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would
  none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity;..." (Proverbs 1:25, 26)

  "And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be
  burned, and have not love, it profiteth me nothing.  Love is patient and kind; love
  envieth not, not boastful, not proud, rude or selfish, not easily angered, thinketh no
  evil.  Love does not gloat over other people's sins but takes delight in the truth."
  (I Corinthians 13:3-6)

  The "two Dougies" would do well to recall how they treated the "two Charlies" and
  others.  Christ builds the church, not you.  The "true" church is not your personal
  club and utopian dream, but the bride of Christ (made up of "individual true"
  believers in Him, according to Scripture in its plain sense, and not your personally
  "coveted" brand of theology) whom Christ has washed and purified and paid for by His
  own blood, not yours.  "...What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common"
  (Acts 10:15 and 11:9) can also be attributed to "saved sinners."

  Beware of whom you choose to alienate yourselves from as Matthew 25:40 states,
  "Verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these
  my brethren, ye have done it unto me."

  <Scimitar>