[Vision2020] thin skinned?

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Fri May 19 10:36:04 PDT 2006

Gary writes about Joe Campbell:

I really didn't think it rose to the level of provoking profanity and
violence.It must be quite an adventure to be one of his students and have
the temerity to hold an opinion that differs from his.

Me:

Joe has a good reputation as an instructor-he recently won a campus wide
award. As far as I can tell in person, Joe is humble and gentle. I shared an
office with a young lady who was not afraid of speaking her mind for 9
months who remembered Joe as her favorite college instructor.

I also think it is possible to be too thick skinned.

Thanks

Michael Metzler