[Vision2020] transportation opportunity--light rail between Pullman and Moscow

Jerry Weitz gweitz at moscow.com
Thu May 18 21:40:08 PDT 2006

   I believe the use of the railroad (light rail) between Moscow and
Pullman would provide for efficient and rapid movement of
students/staff/faculty between our Universities.  There are a number of
collaborative degree programs already and a potential for a lot
more.  Could be expanded to folks who work at Schweitzer Engineering and
live in Moscow, etc. And there is a potential of restarting the
collaborative voc/tech/pro/tech programs that once existed between MSD and
PHS.  Many other potential implications that could prove to be far
reaching.  jerry