[Vision2020] Re: [] crossing the line

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 19:57:46 PDT 2006

Ed,

 I too am overburdened by being excluded from the email  list of such a prominent member of the community as Debi Smith. The  burden is overwhelming. But one can truly understand why she would call  us names, attack us personally,  and remove us from her list  because we resorted to expressing our opinions about those that attack  us and our family members.

 The Liberal rules on Vision 2020  are simple and fair. If a liberal expresses an opinion, and attacks you  or a member of your family, that is fine. If you attack back, respond,  or explain yourself, you are resorting to mudslinging and personal  attacks.

 That is the way Vision2020 works now, it is the  way it has worked in the past, and it is the way it will work in the  future. If you don't want your family, friends, or personhood attacked,  you need to adopt their beliefs, it is that simple. I have seen wave  after wave of moderates and conservatives come and go on this list, but  it is always the same bunch of liberal yahoos starting the fights with  personal attacks, and then claiming the higher moral ground when the  people respond. Believe it or not, I use to be a liberal, until I  joined Vision 2020 2003. But I am sorry, there is no way I could join  or support this bunch now. They are just out of the loop of reality and  the most are the most self centered people I have ever engaged with.  Most conservatives and moderates are smart enough to just walk away for  Vision 2020. Others like myself, are not and just keep just firing  back, in the hopes that something will be as offensive, pointless,  divisive,
 discriminatory, closeminded, and hurtful to them, as they are  to everyone else that dares express such an opinion contary to their  own and visiting this serve-list.

 Vision 2020 is now just a  pointless listserve for people with big mouths and little brains to  express disgust in others that differ from them. Too bad, it could have  been something special. Now it is just the Ghetto of the Palouse.

  Best Regards,

  _DJA

Ed <ecooper at turbonet.com> wrote:              Debbie,  and perhaps you won't get this because I'm "bozoed"...huh, she's even  calling me a bozo as well as Mr. Ed--and she doesn't even know me--her  loss. D, de, def, definately, her loss.

  Anyway,  I, as well, have no interest in anything you say because you are so  shallow; you call my dialogue BS and dismiss it a "quasi-religious  rhetoric"...Well, I couldn't care less. Your  hyphenated-last-name-was-plenty-to-alert-me-to-a-number-of-things-about-you,  your philosophy, and your personality...No   thanks,

  I  can't believe men put up with women not taking their last name...what a  crock! Another personification/manifestation of the modern feminazi  movement

  Mr. Ed
  http://amren.com/