[Vision2020] Re: [] Re: [] crossing the line? always!

Ed ecooper at turbonet.com
Thu May 18 19:47:11 PDT 2006

Hansen, you make me laugh, seriously...and, if I saw that, I would have serious questions in my mind concerning that man's masculinity. But, I suppose it's his right to take any name he pleases. My dyke friend (she refers to herself as this) legally changed her name to Jessie James. Name are a funny thing...

and the anticipated response, you calling me a "sexist," was what I was after. Funny, I figured keely and her gang would reply first... I got a question though: when two devout, female (or male), loving homosexuals take their vows in sacrosanct matrimony, is there a change of names that accompanies? Just wondering how someone would know that this woman (or man) is married, dissuading others from trying to pick her (or him) up. Perhaps a simple, traditional, ring exchange serves this purpose?

--Mr. Ed