[Vision2020] Re: Larry the Cable Guy sums up the public's view of gays...

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Thu May 18 10:03:33 PDT 2006

Joe,

The problem many have with the gay community is not with that community at
large but with its militant faction.  The type that dress is ridiculous
costumes and prance half naked in pride parades.  The ones who feel that
homosexuality is every bit as natural and appropriate as heterosexuality.   Those who
think that their sexual proclivities are appropriate subject matter in  an
elementary classroom.  Those who demand total and unflinching  endorsement and
acceptance, if not outright celebration of,  (what we  consider to be) their
maladjusted and deviant behavior.

We object to having it thrown in our faces all the time.  Resent  having them
tell us how superior and more tolerant and progressive they are than  we
benighted rubes.  Tired of hearing it all the time everywhere.  As  the
distinguished, Larry the Cable Guy, recently put it,  "I'm sick and  tired of hearing
about it.  Do what ya' gotta' do and shut up about  it.  Hell, I got friends who
like sheep, they don't got a parade every  Friday!"

Hope this helps clear up your confusion on this matter.

Best,   --Tony