[Vision2020] Happy IDAHO

Austin Storm austinstorm at gmail.com
Wed May 17 16:35:04 PDT 2006

Dear Visionaires,

Why stop with burning a magazine, and why limit yourself to one day? Canon
Press offers a wide variety of media fit for burning anytime you need to
make a profound statement against hatred, intolerance and the dehumanization
of groups of people:

First, the Credenda to which you refer:
http://www.canonpress.org/shop/item.asp?itemid=969

The "Politics of Sodomy" audio set:
http://www.canonpress.org/shop/item.asp?itemid=849

Or, try "The Sin of Homophobia". Wait, that's not Canon's, is it... it's on
their webpage. Hmm... someone should let them know:
http://www.canonpress.org/shop/item.asp?itemid=850

-Austin

PS: Tom, you should make a page on your site just in case they try to take
it down and deny that they ever had it. =)

--
Austin Storm
Sky Cow Books