[] Re: [Vision2020] Not Votng anymore-Waste of Time

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 13:42:39 PDT 2006

Ed,

 Our superintendent makes $120,000 a year. But it is very  expensive to live in Moscow, a one bedroom apartment costs about $500 a  month. So it is necessary to pay her that amount.

 See we  don't have any people in Moscow that care about children or education.  So we have to pay ungodly amounts of money to someone to do the job  right.

 In addition, most the children in Moscow are the  children of PhD, MA, and educational instructors, in a University town,  so our children have no clue how to learn and the parents don't care  about education either.

 So that is why we have to pay her  $120K a year, plus $60K in benefits. Otherwise we would have stupid  uneducated children in a failing educational system that serves a bad  lunch.

 I also like how our system of government handles  most its problems, tax it. If that doesn't work, we tax it some more.  And if taxing something does not solve the problem, then clearly it is  something else that we need to tax. Where you tax is important too.  Idaho takes pride in taxing the poor on food, clothing, and heavily on  shelter. Even the Democrats this year were pushing for a 20% increase  on taxing food, clothing, OTC drugs, educational materials, and even  Goodwill items. We love our taxes.

  Best Regards,

  _DJA

Ed <ecooper at turbonet.com> wrote:              I  doubt if your superintendent makes $200,000.  I live in  Washington, where educators are paid much more, and ours made $102,000  last year...quite a bit, indeed. In Washington, the salaries of all  government employees are public information. See here at http://lbloom.net/  Not sure about Idaho's   laws in this respect. I located a WSU professor whom we might all know, however.

  CAMPBELL,JOSEPH KEIM , ASSOC PROFESSOR , (figure on web   site)  MONTHLY