[Vision2020] Summer Reading

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed May 17 07:37:54 PDT 2006

Although it came out 10 years ago, perhaps I'll attempt, for approximately
the 11th time, to actually finish "Infinite Jest" by David Foster Wallace.
Has anyone here actually made it through the 1100 pages or so of that novel?
  I think it's currently propping up a corner of my broken table.  Carl
Westberg Jr.