[Vision2020] vote today! and more --

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue May 16 13:27:33 PDT 2006

Area Man,

They have a map at the polling place.  It would be nice to see it online.
Metes and bounds descriptions of boundaries are not very helpful except to
the horribly patient with good geometric visualization talents.

I think the MSD website needs a major think through and redesign, too.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com