[Vision2020] Vandal football talk

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Tue May 16 11:37:11 PDT 2006

Cheerleading and sailing are both intercollegiate coed sports.  I played
coed soccer in college, though now there are separate teams for men and
women.

PIO Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson