[Vision2020] The little gray cells

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Tue May 16 09:38:41 PDT 2006

On 5/16/06, rvrcowboy <rvrcowboy at clearwire.net> wrote:

"This is my opinion, based on my observations and on the vile words
from Joan herself. I am entitled to them and I will not apologize for
recognizing them for what
they really are.  I am sure Joan can defend herself.  Perhaps she will come
to Lewiston and kick me in the groin or throw me on my back."

I'm feeling parsimonious this morning, so I'm just going to quote myself:

"Yes, I'm suggesting the heresy that not all opinions are equal.  The
difficulty comes in sorting the wheat from the chaff, and this is
where the pleasure of educated debate lies."

Fellow Visioneers, meet Mr. Chaff, AKA Dick S., AKA rvrcowboy.

Incidentally, Dick, why would we expect you to apologize for
"recognizing them [your opinion, contextually] for what they really
are," or were you experiencing some semantic confusion in that
paragraph, and intended some other meaning?

Further, Dick, if you are from Lewiston, why the strange compunction
to dirty our waters?