[Vision2020] School Board voting/candidates

Tim Lohrmann timlohr at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 09:37:59 PDT 2006

All,
        Is there a detailed map of the School board zones online somewhere? I'm not even sure if I can vote or not.
       Where are the polls?

       And sorry for asking this(I haven't kept up)--- what are the differences in the candidates for the board?

       What difference will voting for one over another make?
       Thanks for helping out the ignorant!
        TL