[Vision2020] Rezone denied, What is next?

Nils Peterson nilsp at moscow.com
Tue May 16 07:39:03 PDT 2006

I'm traveling so I only know the final score. Maybe someone can fill
in the reasoning of the Council in their 3-2 vote to deny the
rezone.  It would be especially interesting to look at that reasoning
in terms of other community topics, such as NewCities (where did they
go anyway?), rumored annexation of land south of the Arboretum for
homes, other commercial space, etc. You know, planning... while we
have a moment of time.