[Vision2020] A fascinating read with several lessons locally applicable

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon May 15 22:33:18 PDT 2006

On 5/15/06, Art Deco <deco at moscow.com> wrote:

> A fascinating read with several lessons locally  applicable.

It is fascinating, and all the more so because it is totally
inexplicable.  How does one get past puberty and yet remain so stupid?
 I received my first Nigerian scam letter (in the post, pre-email)
over 20 years ago, barely out of my pimpled teens, and I recognized it
as a scam immediately.

Do so many people really have defective or non-existent bullshit meters?