[] Re: [Vision2020] Re: Let's rethink this..

Ed ecooper at turbonet.com
Sun May 14 18:50:42 PDT 2006

Tony,

Rice, obviously more suited than Hillary... And if Hillary won the Demoncat nomination, we might do best, and it might be necessary, to go with Rice. I have some reservations about her, however...and it's got nothing to do with her race. ( I don't think its wise to promote people because of their race; Powell was brilliant (though not loyal), but I feel Rice was a stretch as far as qualifications are concerned.) Actually, although very few true conservatives exist, I'm thinking Buchanan (though he's been drifting lately), Savage, Auster, Horrowitz, Tancredo, Bork, Lott, Weldon (need to study him more)...Peter Brimelow (now, that'll arouse some of ye)

If we were forced to go with a woman, how's about Laura Ingraham, Ann Coulter, Janice Rogers Brown (Black, but with limited political prowess)...all very conservative women (and not feminists)... we need to put the conservative back in conservative..

The problem with a woman is that very few men would vote for a woman, as would not an overwhelming majority of women. Every woman I know hates Hillary.. can you blame them? Not sure its a good strategy...still pondering that one.

Either way, I'll never vote Democrat--unless its  Zell Miller..

--Ed