[Vision2020] Sheila Sorensen, Congressional Candidate, in Moscow and Genesee M onday

Barrett Schroeder Barrett at hideandfur.com
Sun May 14 18:19:06 PDT 2006

Sheila Sorensen, Republican candidate for Congress, has two local events
scheduled for Monday, May 15, 2006 and she'd be happy to have people
attend and talk to her about her campaign:

3:00 pm - University Inn Best Western, Moscow.  (room to be determined)

6:00 pm to 7:30 pm - Genesee, Points of View Wine Bar, 153 W Walnut, #B

The Primary race is heating up with just over a week to go.  I've noticed
some "attack ads" on the network stations out of Spokane, which means the
ads are very expensive. These aren't paid for by a candidate or campaign,
but by outside groups.

We have links to the web sites for all the statewide and federal candidates
at:

    http://www.latahgop.com/2006Primary.html

Remember to vote on Tuesday, May 23rd.

Barrett