[Vision2020] NSA Database Fallout Growing

Ed ecooper at turbonet.com
Fri May 12 21:27:23 PDT 2006

I can't believe the temerity of today's liberals. The administration is doing its level best to protect the people of this Nation while all they (libs) do is whine and argue about which tactics are legal--looking for the slightest, most insignificant technicality so they can cry foul. That's cotton pickin crazy. ... I want protection from Islamofascists (and other threats), the primary job of the government, and I am willing to give up a civil liberty or two so that they can provide for our safety. C'mon, listening to a phone call from a known terrorist? I say do it or you're not doing your job. Tacking phone calls? Amen brother. History will tell us, that in war time, certain liberties should be relaxed...

What are some of these paranoid visionaries afraid of? Law enforcement couldn't care less about your plot/scheme to discredit Christ's Church and its congregation; they are only interested in terrorists activities. Why do we want to protect the terrorists? It's complete lunacy. What are these liberals thinking? Have they forgot about 911, the Cole, Pan Am 103, etc...?

1. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred
    by:
    a. Olga Corbett
    b. Sitting Bull
    c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
    d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1979, the U. S. embassy in Iran was taken over by:
    a. Lost Norwegians
    b. Elvis
    c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women
    d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

3. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:
    a. John Dillinger
    b. The King of Sweden
    c. The Boy Scouts
    d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

4. In 1983, the U. S. Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
    a. A pizza delivery boy
    b. Pee Wee Herman
    c. Geraldo Rivera
    d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

5. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old
    American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:
    a. The Smurfs
    b. Davy Jones
    c. The Little Mermaid
    d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

6. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a U. S. Navy diver
   trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:
    a. Captain Kid
    b. Charles Lindbergh
    c. Mother Teresa
   d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

 7. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
    a. Scooby Doo
    b. The Tooth Fairy
    c. Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid
    d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

8. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:
    a. Richard Simmons
    b. Grandma Moses
    c. Michael Jordan
    d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

9. In 1998, the U. S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:
    a. Mr. Rogers
    b. Hillary, to distract attention from Wild Bill's women problems
    c. The World Wrestling Federation
    d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

10. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to
    take out the World Trade Center and of the remaining two, one crashed into
    the US Pentagon and the other was diverted to a crash by the passengers.
    Thousands of people were killed by:
    a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
    b. The Supreme Court of Florida
    c. Mr. Bean
    d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

11. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:
    a. Enron
    b. The Lutheran Church
    c. The NFL
    d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

12. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:
    a. Bonny and Clyde
    b. Captain Kangaroo
    c. Billy Graham
    d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40