[Vision2020] Why Go After Them?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu May 11 21:17:48 PDT 2006

Absolutely repulsive.

keely

From: "rvrcowboy" <rvrcowboy at clearwire.net>
To: "Vision2020" <vision2020 at moscow.com>, "Chasuk" <chasuk at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Re: [Vision2020] Why Go After Them?
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 17:39:11 -0700

Well, to many of us, the thought of sex with another of our own gender is no
more revolting than having sex with an animal or a relative.  I don't see
where these sins are rated, one higher than the other.  In fact, if I had a
choice between you and my dog.... well, at least I know where she has been
and who she has been with... and, I know she has had her shots... and, she
would likely still respect me in the morning....