[Vision2020] Why Go After Them?

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Thu May 11 17:39:11 PDT 2006

Well, to many of us, the thought of sex with another of our own gender is no
more revolting than having sex with an animal or a relative.  I don't see
where these sins are rated, one higher than the other.  In fact, if I had a
choice between you and my dog.... well, at least I know where she has been
and who she has been with... and, I know she has had her shots... and, she
would likely still respect me in the morning....