[] Re: [] [Vision2020] Why Go After Them?

joekc at adelphia.net joekc at adelphia.net
Thu May 11 09:25:48 PDT 2006

While we are at it lets make liver illegal, too. I can't stand the stuff!

--
Joe Campbell

---- Ed <ecooper at turbonet.com> wrote:

A behooved reply to some of Ms. Keely's unmix....

she states: "That Ed finds homosexual behavior sinful is one thing, although I hope he
would at least appeal to his understanding of the Bible and not to his own
disgust over what he perceives as icky -- we're in trouble if Ed's standards
become the norm"...

Wake up Ms. Mix, my standards are the norm--well, except in 'round town Moscow or in San Francisco. And this beacon of truth hopes they stay that way...

--Ed