[Vision2020] Why Go After Them? NAMBLA

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Thu May 11 06:48:36 PDT 2006

On May 11, 2006, at 6:28 AM, Dan Carscallen wrote:

> Joan says:
> "NAMBLA (if real) is repulsive."
>
> I just wonder what people have against the National Association of
> Marlon Brando Look-Alikes?
>
> DC

Have you ever seen the John Belushi and Peter Boyle "Duelling Brandos"
sketch on Saturday Night Live?  A masterpiece!

> P.S.  yes, I know what the heck NAMBLA (allegedly) is, but consarn it,
> it's almost Friday.  Just interjecting a little levity 'round these
> parts

You're damn right we could use some levity.  Thank heaven for you and
Brother Carl, Area Man.  Say, have you two thought of teaming up as
Superheroes?  Given the size and scarcity of modern phonebooths for
changing into costume, that in itself could provide loads of laughs.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com