[Vision2020] Why Go After Them? NAMBLA

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Thu May 11 06:15:23 PDT 2006

> On 5/10/06, rvrcowboy <rvrcowboy at clearwire.net> wrote:
>
>> Just curious about how you all feel about an organization like
>> NAMBLA.  Any
>> comments?

And Chasuk replied:

> NAMBLA qualifies as sick and twisted in my book.  Interestingly, there
> are allegations that NAMBLA doesn't actually exist as an organization,
> but only as a snare for sexual predators.  I read this claim years
> ago, so my recollection is hazy, but I seem to remember that it
> involved the U.S. Postal Service Inspector General.
>
> Child rape is ugly regardless of the sexual orientation of the
> perpetrators.
>
> Incidentally, I'm just curious about how you feel about Jimmy Swaggart
> or Jim Bakker.  Any comments?

Hear, hear.  NAMBLA (if real) is repulsive.  But what, I ask you, does
NAMBLA have to do with gay marriage?  What do polygamous and sexually
abusive heterosexual cults in Colorado have to do with gay and lesbian
people wanting to make a legally recognized commitment to one another?
As I've pointed out before, a return to so-called "traditional"
Judeo-Christian marriage would surely open the door to polygamy far
faster than allowing same-sex couples to wed.  If there is a slippery
slope, it's buttered on the Old Testament side.

Listen -- if DaleDickEd (say that three times fast) can't see the
difference between a committed relationship between two consenting,
equal adults and the predatory and monstrous attacks of child
molesters, then there is no hope here for education or dialog.  They
are not arguing from cognitive but rather from a gut-wrenching fear of
difference.  That fear has taken them so far down the Bigot Highway
that we can only see the red glow of their tail lights.

Jimmy Swaggart and Jim Bakker?  How about Jim Jones and David Koresh?
How about the Reverend Sun Myung Moon?  When DaleDickEd reach Topeka,
Kansas, they should send us a postcard from Westboro Baptist, the
spiritual lair of Fred Phelps.  I'm sure you already know this,
gentlemen, but more gentle readers will find Mr. Phelps online at
www.godhatesfags.com.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com