[Vision2020] Why Go After Them? NAMBLA

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu May 11 05:44:40 PDT 2006

Well, to tell you the truth, Mr. Ed -

In order to secure the US Constitution and maintain our republic we must
ensure that even the lowest of the low, the scummiest of the scum, are
provided the same rights that the rest of us enjoy.

Although I consider NAMBLA to be one of the most unethical, immoral
organizations this country of ours has ever experienced, I applaud the
American Civil Liberties Union for continuing their fight for the right of
our society as reflected in their mission.

>From http://www.aclu.org/about/index.html

"The mission of the ACLU is to preserve all of these protections and
guarantees:

Your First Amendment rights-freedom of speech, association and assembly.
Freedom of the press, and freedom of religion supported by the strict
separation of church and state.

Your right to equal protection under the law - equal treatment regardless of
race, sex, religion or national origin.

Your right to due process - fair treatment by the government whenever the
loss of your liberty or property is at stake.

Your right to privacy - freedom from unwarranted government intrusion into
your personal and private affairs."

You see, Mr. Ed, the ACLU "goes to bat" for EVERYBODY.  "Everybody"  often
includes those same people we consider to be heinous, unethical and immoral;
even you, Mr. Ed.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Once again here's a bunch of radicals attempting to force their lifestyle
on people who do not wish to recognize that lifestyle as normal.  What ever
happened to live and let live?"

- Varnel W. (March 18, 2006)

  _____