[Vision2020] State Sanctioned Murder is Barbaric

Kai Eiselein, LatahEagle Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Wed May 10 14:09:28 PDT 2006

Raping women is barbaric.
Raping children is barbaric.
Killing members of a family in order take, rape and kill children is barbaric.
Killing and eating other humans is barbaric.
Stalking and killing other humans is barbaric.
Dragging people behind a vehicle is barbaric.
Tieing someone to a fence and beating him to death is barbaric.

Executing those that commit these crimes is justice.