[Vision2020] Why Go After Them?

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Wed May 10 14:06:57 PDT 2006

So, I'm compelled to ask:

What interest does Ed Cooper/Swan/whomever or Dale Courtney et al have in
*protecting* those like Warren Jeffs who sexually assault minors and force
underage girls into "pluralistic" marriages for continued abuse by others???

In addition to the sexual assault of minors being "abnormal, twisted,
despicable perversions," such acts are criminal.  *That's* why we "go after
them."

In my book, not only are those who do the deeds SCUM of the EARTH, but so,
too, are those who want to *protect* (which is what we do when we don't "go
after them") Chester-the-Molester or make "excuses" for his heinous acts.

Indeed, I have absolutely no qualms whatsoever about calling those who want
to *protect* such criminals "moral slime properly to be shunned by all
decent people."

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****