[Vision2020] Re: Joint law enforcement center

Nils Peterson nilsp at moscow.com
Wed May 10 06:47:01 PDT 2006

An endless rant is taking place about a letter to the Ed on the
Council & rezone. Why now give Jennifer a little of that energy? I
think this group had a good discussion about water, following a
request to get back on mission, ie, visioning.

Topics to consider:
Is a joint center good or bad in its own right?
Where might such a thing be best located -- planning issues. Land is
coming open as the railroad pulls out of the area between downtown
and university. Does that make sense for this?
What is the impact on downtown if these services move from their
current locations?