[Vision2020] Re: Spreading hate on the radio.........

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Tue May 9 22:02:56 PDT 2006

Ed,

Freaks from Lewiston?  That's a good one!  I'd say they need to  increase the
dose on their anti-psycotics, they are getting a little  hysterical.

So much for the tolerance and respect for diversity of the average  liberal!
Always knew that was a lot of bullshit....

Kind of reminds me of something Reagan's interior secretary, James  Watt,
said:  There are two kinds of people, liberals and  Americans.

Oh, man!  They are going to love that one.

Well I must get back to the great right wing conspiracy, carry on, agent
009!   ---Tony