[Vision2020] Council Must Reject Rezone

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Tue May 9 18:26:38 PDT 2006

Sunil,

Just as cool as our F'n govt. putting in prison the troopers that were
taking orders(Abu Graib), while  leaving the higher ups undetermined at this
point. Or letting the Moussoui(spelling) trial make a mockery of our judical
system.Or the snipers in DC, four years later, not even being tried yet. Or
the scumbag who threw the grenade into the tent killing some soldiers and
wounding others, what ever happened to him?

Point being is that our media has done squat for our troops. THEY HAVE DONE
NOTHING BUT KILLED OUR TROOPS! They will show pictures of so called torture
for 145 days straight without once showing the good our men and women are
doing. This war would be over if we had the balls to do this war properly.
As in quick agressive and intimidating. War is brutul, but if out dipshit
President is going to get us there, then we get it over as quickly as
possible. Even Hitler knew this, in order to save lives, you show no mercy.
I am not talking about murdering our innocent, but rather using the
resources we have to get the job done quickly.

By the way Sunil are we friends with Japan,Germany, and Vietnam? Times do
change Just like with our beliefs.

MD