[Vision2020] Council Must Reject Rezone

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 9 16:25:54 PDT 2006

Deacon James stated:

"People who shop at Walmart are humans, Joe, not mindless, Walmart-adoring
drones. They are trying to save some money; that's all."

Yes, Mr. James.  We all agree concerning the customers of WalMart.  My
problem is with management, ok?

Saying that those people who do not care to have a WalMart Super Center here
in Moscow dislike the people that shop there is akin to saying that those
who speak out against the Bush administration hate our troops.

I use the WalMart pharmacy primarily because it is the only pharmacy that I
am aware of (in the Moscow/Pullman area) that accepts Tri-Care.

and the REALIST adjusts his sails."

- Unknown